등록일 : 21-03-31 14:56
|Flavours Sales Director|
|외국기업 / 대기업||~|
|서류전형 -> 1차면접 -> 2차면접|
|국내영업 | 기술영업||이남훈대표컨설턴트 (02-563-5301)|
Position: Flavours Sales Director
1. Grow Korea Branch Flavours business, by achieving and exceeding sales target goals.
2. Contribute to build and implement a growth strategy plan for Korea Branch Flavours
3. Identify, initiate and drive the development of new business opportunities to participate in core lists and key customer briefs.
4. Develop long term strategic relationship with key accounts to promote Korea Branch capabilities and implement key business initiatives
5. Drive and coordinate the internal efforts to achieve growth objectives.
6. Collaborate with internal teams, including Business Development Management, Creative Flavor department, Marketing, Consumer Research, Applications and Technology, to drive development and implementation of new product offerings.
7. Manage pricing negotiations and activities, in accordance with company guidelines.
8. Work closely with internal and external supply chain and quality department to enable product supply and problem-solving
9. Monitor and report on the competitive landscape for strategic insight and opportunity development.
1. University degree in related field ?Food Science/ Chemistry/ Business.
2. At least 8 years’ of demonstrated success in Sales in flavours industry.
3. Good network and thorough knowledge of key account/segment/category of the Korean market, general business climate, competitive landscape, flavours potentials.
4. Proven record of accomplishment of cultivating new business opportunities and generating profitable growth.
5. Effective communicator, leader and team builder.
6. Ability to work collaboratively across multiple cultures, functions and levels within the organization to coordinate activities.
7. Excellent analytical, negotiation, writing, speaking and presentation skills.
8. Proficiency in English
Compensation: Competitive Package