국내 대기업 사내 미국변호사
- Negotiate, draft, review, and coordinate ution of various contracts
- Support M&A, investments or strategic alliance activities, including due diligence reviews, advising on transaction structure, and supporting transaction ution and integration requirements.
- Provide legal advice, opinions and solutions regarding issues and risks relating to the on-going and expanding business into international markets
- Assist in oversight of maintenance of all foreign and domestic subsidiaries.
- Oversees and provide strategic advice on litigations and disputes. Ethics & Compliance.
- Provide practical and timely counseling to business on compliance, policies, and relevant legal requirements, including but not limited to privacy, anti-corruption and anti-bribery laws
- Set and achieve Group compliance strategy/program and goals in collaboration with Law Compliance colleagues.
- Play key role in monitoring of corporate compliance with applicable laws
- JD from an ABA-approved law school and active member in good standing of the bar (미국에서 로스쿨 JD 졸업자)
- Must have 6+ years of experience gained in large law firm and/or in-house with major firm (경력 6~9년)
- Bilingual in English/Korean strongly preferred
- Strong law firm experience/training required
- M&A and other corporate transactional experience
- Anti-bribery and corruption, and/or compliance experience
|제출서류||국문이력서(구체적인 경력기술 포함)|